Our Intermediate Pistol Course is designed to prepare the student for
"entry-level" shooting drills. The course will provide some book-knowledge during the classroom portion and LOTS of hands-on training during the range exercises. The student can expect to have a sore shoulder by the end of the course!
Topics We Will Cover During the Course :
- Rules for Safe Gun Handling
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Shooting from Standing, Sitting, Kneeling, Prone, and Injured.
- Shooting Strong-Side and Support
- Utilizing Cover and Concealment
- Low-Light Simulation
Student Will Receive :
- FFT Student Packet
- Certificate of Completion