The Intermediate Pistol Course is designed to prepare the student for higher-level shooting drills and an even better understanding of the mental mindset during a violent encounter. The course will provide some book-knowledge during the classroom portion and LOTS of hands-on training during the range exercises. The entirety of this course will be about the implementation a pistol in a stressful environment.
Topics We Will Cover During the Course :
- Rules for Safe Gun Handling
- Shooting Fundamentals
- Shooting from Two-Handed Standing, Sitting, Kneeling,
and Squatting, Prone, and Injured.
- Shooting One-Handed, Strong and Support
- Utilizing Cover and Concealment
- Implementing Pistol from Holster, Strong and Support
- Shooting in Low-Light (when most attacks occur)
Student Will Receive :
- FFT Student Packet
- Certificate of Completion